Please follow the instructions below to register and pay online.
New players -- after registering please email a copy of the players birth certificate to:
Mandy Gibbens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on to the MyRugby link MyRugby registration.
- Given that MyRugby is a new operating system, 2015 Buddha passwords have not been retained. Please click 'Forgot Password'.
- Type your email address and click 'Recover'. This will only work if the email address on the database matches the email address you are using to recover your password. If the email address options that you try aren't recognised, you will have to click and follow the 'Sign up now' option.
- You will receive an automated email from MyRugby, unless you had to follow the 'Sign up now' process, in which case you have already set up your own password.
- Once you have followed the link on the automated email, you will be able to access the system and register players.
- As a parent registering a player, you will first be asked to edit YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS FIRST and you will be asked to register as a Member of the Junior Rugby Club. Please be sure to SELECT THE CLUB NAME (Maroubra Missiles Junior Rugby Union Club). This is a free membership. This will be termed "SJRU Non-Playing Member.
- Once you have edited your details, you will see the player's details below. Please update the player's details. Be sure to SELECT THE CLUB NAME and select their membership type which will be termed "SJRU Playing Member".
- If there is a brand new player to register, please click on the green 'Add Child' button to create a new player.
- Once you have registered all players, and all details are up to date, you may click Proceed to Checkout.
- You will be presented with an itemised invoice of all registrations. Please double-check all costs included. You will be asked to pay with Credit Card details (a processing fee of $3.08 will apply).
- You will receive a confirmation of online payment on your email.